Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Thing 2!

I've had an RSS aggregator for the past 2 weeks now because of my "Library 2.0" class.

I remember first hearing about it in my summer class which was a course on HTML web designing.

I have to admit that it has to be the best thing ever invented. Tons of hours were spent on looking at websites and searching for news in the past. All this has changed, I have everything coming to me. How cool is that I thought. Now I use it more often.

It took me a little while to figure out how to work it but after fiddling around with it and IT becoming mine, I feel that it's a wonderful tool.

3 comments:

rich said...

which aggregator do you use?

Matt said...

It sounds much cooler to call it an "aggregator" than a reader. I always get aggregators and crocodiles mixed up, however...

Thanks for your entries--perhaps I'll be re-reading your third one when I'm working on the RSS myself.

ruth said...

Hey Bob. Have you seen the LibWorm Feed Search?