Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Thing 4: Social Networking!

Ok, so just so everyone knows...I didn't do THING 3 yet because I'm waiting for someone out there to chat with me. :-(

So, I decided to just go ahead and try a new Socical Networking site. The one I did was not in the list. The name of the site is: "www.xanga.com." My url is: www.xanga.com/bphire.
Xanga is another blog spot for people who want to have fun. There are also new feature options where if one does not want to write a blog, they can post video blogs of themselves! Much like you tube only in a little bit of a different way.

When I was filling in the "about me" sections. I noticed that they had more fun options to write about one's self. For example, in the "Movies" section, there was a "actor that would play me in a movie," which I thought was very cool because MySpace and Facebook do not have these fun features.

If anyone is interested, feel free to try it out. www.xanga.com
You must register by creating name using you're email account. It's a lot of fun!
Let me know if anyone needs help with it. I will do the best I can to help! :-)

Until then...

P. Sout!

Bob

No comments: