Wednesday, November 14, 2007

DONE!

Mission accomplished! Done & finished!

I had a great time doing the 10 things. It was a wonderful learning experience as well as fun.

The number one thing that stuck in my head the most was the "podcasting" assignment. I didn't know how that worked. Now, I use it all the time! It's literally awesome.

I also use my RSS feed a lot more because it is very useful. My del.icio.us account is filling up with many websites.

Overall, I believe that the Skokie ten was a wonderful opportunity to learn about the many convenient ways to retrieve information and engage in social networks. It is all a learning experience and the thing to remember is that ANYONE can do it.

I don't believe in pushing these tools away. They may seem as overwhelming to some, but all it takes is just playing around, getting a feel for all of it and before you know it, PRESTO!

You will be a pro! if not, then, savvy! :-) :-) ;-)

B

1 comment:

The Skokie Ten said...

Great job, Bob! I'm glad you enjoyed the project.

Congratulations on finishing the 10 Things!

Toby