Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thing 7: Podcasting!

No idea what podcasting meant. Now I know fully after experiencing it.

I chose "pod cast alley." Searched in the box and typed in "libraries." Chose two links "uncontrolled vocabulary" and "the library channel."I followed the skokie ten directions in regards to them and realized that this 7th thing is very fascinating to me. I'm going to use it a lot!
I wasn't aware that there was something like this out there.

I also typed in "orthodoxy" in the search box of the site because I was interested to see if they had anything on my denomination...and....lo n behold there they did...I immediately copied and pasted the URL in the my RSS reader...

To me, this is utterly amazing! I can not stress on how much I love this particular one! I can listen to anything I want to!

I used to think that iTunes and windows media only had this type of tool.

Guess, I was wrong!

B

No comments: